Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I know which Ink cartridge to buy for 5400 HP Deskjet printer?

I just got done with my homework and my printer is out of ink. How do I know which ink cartridge number to buy? I looked all over my printer and didn't find any information on it.How do I know which Ink cartridge to buy for 5400 HP Deskjet printer?
Just wanted to pass some additional thoughts along to you. Rather than simply buying new, genuine HP cartridges you could consider ';remanufactured'; cartridges. These are cartridges that have been used -- that are then cleaned and refilled with new ink. I've had an HP for about 3 years now, and I always use remanufactured cartridges. They cost at least 1/3 less than genuine HPs. Here is one online retailer that sells these:


http://www.castleink.com/_Hewlett-Packar鈥?/a>How do I know which Ink cartridge to buy for 5400 HP Deskjet printer?
I try to find for you.


Please check this link...


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url鈥?/a>


Hope this help.
HP 92 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge,


HP 93 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge,


HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (optional)


based on the series you have.
Your printer should have come with a little card that shows which inks cartages you need. I work in IT and most of my clients use this printer.





HP 92 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge,


HP 93 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge


HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment