Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How does one update the driver for an HP inkjet printer when using Windows Vista?

My Windows Vista does not not have a driver for an HP Inkjet Printer. After I have downloaded the driver from Internet how do I install the driver in Windows VistaHow does one update the driver for an HP inkjet printer when using Windows Vista?
Just double click the file you downloaded. It should load an install wizard or auto install with no required input, depends on the printer. Another simple method to update drivers, which I prefer, is to use automatic driver update software. Go to http://www.pcdriverupdate.com and get their free scan. It will quickly show you which driver updates are available for your system. You can easily remove old drivers and update to newest drivers in just a few clicks. I definitely recommend it and to do regular scans with the software to make sure your system is up to date and running at its best.





I hope it helps.How does one update the driver for an HP inkjet printer when using Windows Vista?
Once you download the driver from HP.com you should be able to double click it and install it.
  • oper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment