Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just bought an Acer computer - Aspire X1200 - and the system does allow me to install my HP printer.Help pls?

While trying to set up my HP printer, I keep getting the following message: ';this system does not meet one minimum requirement needed to install this product. The installation cannot continue.'; In particular, the message indicates that the issue is ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS. As an attempt to solve the problem, I have created a Administrator user, logged into it and tried to set up the printer again. I got the some error. My printer is a HP officejet 4200 series and this is a Windows Vista system. Please help!I just bought an Acer computer - Aspire X1200 - and the system does allow me to install my HP printer.Help pls?
First, log in as administrator or with an account that has administrative rights. un-install the HP drivers completely.





Now, power on the HP and unplyb the USB cable from the printer. Re-install your software and let the program notify you to connect the USB cable to the printer. Connect it, and the software will complete its installation.


Reboot and windows will find the new hardware. Print a test page and it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment