Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there any way to hook up a HP printer from a Mac to a PC?

They are on the same internet. I have no clue at all how you would do it, but for some reason my printer on my PC stopped working so I want what I do on this computer to be printed automatically to the Mac in the other room. It is a Mac OS X 10.4.1Is there any way to hook up a HP printer from a Mac to a PC?
Are you trying to share the printer? I am not really sure if that can be done between an PC and a Mac. You may be better off to move the printer from the Mac to the PC and download the drivers for it. Also, maybe just replace the printer on the PC, they are very cheap now days. Ohh, and one more thing, you probably meant to say same network. All regular people computers in the world are in the same Internet.
  • oper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment