Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP Printer reconfigures everytime I turn it on?

my HP C6280 reconfigures everytime I turn it on (I turn on the printer after I turn on my computer usually)? Any idea on how to make it stop?HP Printer reconfigures everytime I turn it on?
I think we encounter the same problem i had before.


I use the HP Photosmart C4280. It worked fine until HP came with upgrades then it started and after 6 months i had 7 copies of the same printer installed by HP. Not nice prints or scans nomore.


I uninstalled the software and reinstalled the software again from my install cd. When all this was ok i went to the startupmenu and blocked everything i could find about HP in the startupmenu, also the IRIS-OCR program. Sometimes the HP people ask me the install update for me: I refuse it. Since then my prints and my scans are more beautifull then before with their updates. So let them stay out of your machine. They only make problems to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment