Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I save pictures that i scanned from my HP C4200 printer?

i scanned them and i can edit them on the page but i dont know where they are stored or how i can save them as files ?? HELP! Thank you!How do I save pictures that i scanned from my HP C4200 printer?
scanner and camera wizard has preview and allow you to specify type and destination of scanned items. just click start, click printers and faxes, click scanner name, click scanners and cameras, double click on device and wizard pops up. just follow instructions from there.How do I save pictures that i scanned from my HP C4200 printer?
after scanning pic or what so ever, computer will prompts the user to save it as a jpeg or bmp(bitmap) this file name format serves as your file, and this will save through computer as a default storage, c: then documents and settings, user accounts name, my document, my pictures
There are several options. I go to Windows Photo Gallery and click on FILE at the top.


In the drop down menu select IMPORT FROM CAMERA OR SCANNER. your scanned pictures will then be in pictures and in windows photo gallery.
normally, by default scanned images if saved to computer would be under





C: username\my documents\my scans

1 comment: