Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I turn off ink indicator on my HP 4460 printer?

I have a HP 4460 printer - absolutely fine - but I wish to use refill cartridges and if I try to put them in it refuses to print.





How do I turn off the ink indicator?How do I turn off ink indicator on my HP 4460 printer?
just go to your control panel (hit START %26gt; settings %26gt; control panel) and uninstall the printer software. Just be sure you don't delete your printer driver.How do I turn off ink indicator on my HP 4460 printer?
God, wish I knew that! I had a printer years ago and it was so easy, you just turned off the ink indicator thing or made it appear full and the printer kept on churning out blank sheets having printed noisily all over them first. Secret messages etc.





Get a dot matrix printer - noisey but if all you want to do is print type so what? They do the job and you can squirt any ink you like in the reservoir etc.





blah! printaholic - hic
New cartridges have have chips in them that will not allow them to be refilled.





Specialized chips and advanced technology is needed.





EnviroTone Imaging supplies toner for this cartridge.


Bio-Toner, Quality Remanufactured toner, OEM / new name brands as well





contact randall@envirotoneimaging.com
i had hp printer more trouble than there worth i suggest you get a different 1

No comments:

Post a Comment