Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have HP printer that has all in one and I need to know how to get my scanner to work?

It used to work before but now it does not work anymore and could not figure out how to get it working again? Help me if anyone knows how to guide me through. Greatly Appreciated.I have HP printer that has all in one and I need to know how to get my scanner to work?
hp comes with software make sure installed everything . Now you should see a hp icon usually photocenter or something close to that...Click that this will open a window with options like scanner. click there and your off to retrieving images from your 3-1. Good luckI have HP printer that has all in one and I need to know how to get my scanner to work?
i would start by going to device manager and see what it looks like and if its even listed .. if its there and theres a yellow mark by it then get the install disk and update driver on it ... point it to the disk ... if its there with no yellow mark try uninstalling it then reboot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment