Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why does my HP Printer (Photosmart D7260) spend so much time resetting itself?

I often have to wait several minutes while the printer goes through some kind of resetting process. It's really irritating when I want to get a quick printing job done.Why does my HP Printer (Photosmart D7260) spend so much time resetting itself?
To be on the safe side





Contact HP





Here is the HP site, You have several options. On line live chat, email or telephone tech support (Telephone support is not free unless it is still under warranty)





1-800-474-6836





I use and like their service





It is a FREE 24/7 HPWhy does my HP Printer (Photosmart D7260) spend so much time resetting itself?
Could be because the drivers need to be updated. I would delete any software associated with the printer and go to HP's website and download the latest drivers. Just click on the drivers and downloads tab and enter your printer model - choose your operating system - download the latest drivers to your computer. Double click the file your downloaded to start the set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment