Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I bought a new computer with Vista. My existing HP printer is not vista compatible?

Do I have to get a new printer or can I download something to work around this.I bought a new computer with Vista. My existing HP printer is not vista compatible?
yes you can download the correct driver software from this page http://welcome.hp.com/country/uk/en/support.html?pageDisplay=drivers just type in your printer product name and it will give you a page to download the vista driver but when installing make sure your printer is NOT connected this will make the install easier on vista and i hade to do this when i upgraded to vista hope this helped :)I bought a new computer with Vista. My existing HP printer is not vista compatible?
Goto HP website and search for Vista Drivers for your HP Printer. Good Luck !!!!
go to www.hp.com under support and downloads, key in your printer model and search for the drivers for vista.





They will definitely have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment