Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I use the scanner for my HP psc printer?

I put my picture onto the scanner, but when I press scan it does nothing. Do I need to install a program or check into something for it to work? Can someone tell me from start to finish, please?





It's a Hp psc 1310 series.How do I use the scanner for my HP psc printer?
Even though you installed the scanner correctly, you would need to go in the HP folder on your start menu and click on HP Solution Center.





You will see the SCAN button on the left. If you press it, it will automatically operate your scanner. Nothing special to do from this point. Just put your document face down on the glass, select Scan from the program and the light will come on. :)





Now if you didn't install the softwre, remove the USB cable from the HP, and power it on. Insert your CD and do a fresh install. You will re-connect the USB to the HP only when the program tells you. Let it finish and REBOOT the computer.





Now , windows will tell you it found new hardwre. Go in the START menu and follow what I wrote at the toop. You are set to go:)How do I use the scanner for my HP psc printer?
Here's the manual:





http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00鈥?/a>





Scanning troubleshooter:





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment