Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a question about my new HP printer?

I just bought this new HP Photosmart C4240 All-in-one: Printer, Scanner, and Copier. It hooked up right, but today I tried to scan a picture of my niece, and it said the USB cable was not connected. I checked and the cable is still connected, so why is it saying that it is disconnected. I would really like to scan some pictures, so that I can put them on MySpace. Thank You for your help.


K-LynnI have a question about my new HP printer?
Turn printer off and on. You can go to the hp site and get the latest software and reinstall. Make sure USB is connected to printer and pc. Connect USB directly to PC and not like a port on your monitor. Connect something else to that usb and see if it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment