Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why does my hp printer keep printing the test page whenever I start printing?

I have heard that first answer thrown around before, urban legend or not, I'm not sure. Itr would be highly irregular for a company to make it's printer print a test page every time you used it until you scanned the page, but if any company would do such a cruel joke it would be HP.





In Xerox devices this is a driver setting.


Try this: right-click the printer from the START-PRINTERS AND FAXES option, and select properties. Look around for a radio button that says ';print test page at startup';, or ';before each job';. Poke arount the ';printing preferences'; option also, look on every tab for something that would cause this. good luck!Why does my hp printer keep printing the test page whenever I start printing?
do print test... then scan the test paper in the scanner this should solve the problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment