Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I get a install disc for my HP Printer?

I have a HP Photosmart C3180 all-in-one printer, and I lost the install disc. I now have a temporary tower and I need to get my printer working. I don't have a disc drive that can burn CD's so I was hoping that there was something else that I can do.Can I get a install disc for my HP Printer?
You can download the printer drivers:





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>





Use a thumb drive and another computer with Internet access if the ';temporary tower'; doesn't have Internet access.Can I get a install disc for my HP Printer?
you can call HP and generally they will direct you to a site were you can download the driver.
do you have a flash drive? you can get 2GB flash drives for less than 拢6. you can then download then transfer the installation program to the flash drive, even if you haven't got a CD-R or DVD-R you'll have a USB port.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment