Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I scan and copy documents with out having printer hp officejet 7310 hook up to my computer?

I am having problems with the USB connections. Just wanted to know If I can copy documents with out the using PC usb port. I am having a hardtime making copy beacuse it is not hooked to the pC. There is something wrong with the printer USB port.Can I scan and copy documents with out having printer hp officejet 7310 hook up to my computer?
you should be able to copy without the pcCan I scan and copy documents with out having printer hp officejet 7310 hook up to my computer?
So, you are having issues with USB ports? (There is no specific printer USB port.) Do you have the capability to connect with a serial cable? Or, the other option is Wi Fi - if you are set up for it and if your printer is capable.





ADD: And like the people above said, you can copy but cannot scan when you are not connected. =)
Copy? Maybe, depends on how smart the printer itself is. Some are so dumb they don't work without the computer. Some may be smart enough to copy by itself.
yes you can, just fire the printer up, choose copy, and then scan the page
copy=yes


scan=no
no you cannot


no hardware like that can be used without usb ports

No comments:

Post a Comment