Wednesday, December 30, 2009

During installing new windows, I mistakenly left my HP printer left plugged in the CPU (USB). How to undo that?

the thing is that as sad in the printer manual, I have to install the printer driver first and then plug in the printer when asked, but i accidentally left it plugged in the usb port while installing new windows and now when i install the driver, my printer is never recognized by the computer.... i need to undo that... please help me...During installing new windows, I mistakenly left my HP printer left plugged in the CPU (USB). How to undo that?
go into printers like you are going to set up a new printer, and just uninstall whatever is there, then start over by rebooting, and reinstall the printer you want, the right way...During installing new windows, I mistakenly left my HP printer left plugged in the CPU (USB). How to undo that?
go: printers %26amp; faxes%26gt;right click on white space,%26gt;server properties%26gt; remove any HP printer drivers in the drivers TABS, then reboot and try again...
Remove the printer from within printer and faxes and delete the HP software that was installed. Reboot the machine without the USB cable plugged in and reinstal the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment