Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why is my HP 4700 printer putting small different color spots in straight lines on paper? How can I fix it?

I've cleaned it as best I can. The speck do show up on the black belt inside. But I don't see any excess in anywhere else in or around the printer. Would it be my fuser kit or something?Why is my HP 4700 printer putting small different color spots in straight lines on paper? How can I fix it?
I remember the old Xerox machines - copiers and there was a wire in there that had to be replaced or cleaned every so often or would get spots on the paper. Right now I have a copier here that does the same when copying and puts spots on the paper but when it prints from the computer, it does not put the spots on the paper. The glass appears to be clean, but might have to take it out and clean it.





I don't have the technical skills to do muc more than that. But wonder if my spots and our spots could be caused by something that needs to be replaced or cleaned. I haven't seen any put color spots though, only black ones.





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment