Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP printer won't print every line from a downloaded instruction manual?

I have downloaded several things and can't get the printer to completely print every line. only prints one or two lines on a page.My HP printer won't print every line from a downloaded instruction manual?
You did NOT say whether this instruction manual was on-line in Adobe Acrobat.pdf format or simply a web page. When I occasionally have trouble printing info found on line, similar to what you are experiencing...normally I will cut and paste into MS Word as well as save this good information in a separate file that normally prints without problems from MS Word.





Hope the Above Info Helps!My HP printer won't print every line from a downloaded instruction manual?
Try to create it as a pdf. Save it in a word editing program and experiment with different formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment