Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best router for a wireless, pc, hp printer/scan/fax, view pc on LCD TV wireless keyboard?

What is the best router for a wireless, pc, hp printer/scan/fax, view pc on LCD TV wireless keyboard. I want everything to be wireless (printer, pc/x-box on LCD TV, keyboard, monitor).What is the best router for a wireless, pc, hp printer/scan/fax, view pc on LCD TV wireless keyboard?
I have the D-Link DIR-625 ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a> ) and I have two computers, a laptop, a PSP, PS3, and sometimes more (when we have people over) hooked up to it wirelessly.





I love it, it has awesome security features, and it's incredibly easy to use. Sometimes we'll be playing COD4 on the ps3, L4D on one computer, and DoD:S, on the other computer and everything goes along like a dream. I highly recommend this router, or it's children generations.
  • oper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment