Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do i have to buy a HP printer for my HP laptop or can i get a Canon printer?

I have seen a printer that i want but its canon...my laptop is HP...can i mix the two?Do i have to buy a HP printer for my HP laptop or can i get a Canon printer?
Hi Brown, Yes! you can mix the two. In fact you can use any printer with your laptop as long as you have got the driver CD which is generally supplied with the printer or available on the net very easily. Lastly I must appreciate that you asked the question before buying. Its good that you do some research before buying such things. Best of luck.





Please rate me appropriately if you are satisfied with my answer,in case, if you want any clarification please get back to me.Do i have to buy a HP printer for my HP laptop or can i get a Canon printer?
Yes! You can mix your printer with your laptop, you can buy what printer you want they will work with your laptop, and if I were you I would buy the canon, you have only to look in A %26amp; Q to see how many people are having trouble with there HP printers, my self I don't think you can't better a Epson printer.
Your computer doesn't have to be made by the same company that makes the printer you get. Just be sure the printer is compatible with the operating system you're running [i.e Vista, Mac, XP] and also be sure you have the correct hookups for the printer you purchase, such as a USB port, or other ports if you're buying an older printer.
sure, for any make / brand laptop u can purchase, go for any make %26amp; brand printer not an issue,


just before purchase printing look it will be supporting u r OS %26amp; hardware.


go for usb printer sure u r laptop will have.





if u r from blr, ks, ind contact 24/7 help u for purchase, install %26amp; delivery
You can buy whatever make you want, just make sure its compatible with your windows i.e. Xp, Vista etc
you can get any make of printer you wish
yes you can mix.. no problem
I have an H.P. lappie coupled to a Brother printer , no probs .
Get any printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment