Monday, December 21, 2009

How come I cannot print from my HP Printer?

I have an HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One and I bought C9364W HP 98 Black Cartridge. How come I cannot print out?How come I cannot print from my HP Printer?
You need the HP 74 (black) and HP 75 (tricolor) cartridge to print with that machine.How come I cannot print from my HP Printer?
You got the wrong cartridge
You bought the wrong cartridges. The right cartridges for C4385 is HP 74 %26amp; 75 ink cartridges.





If you want to save ink and money, buy high yield new compatible ink cartridges.





http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/printer-i鈥?/a>





I just got a new coupon from them, you can get 7% discount by using the coupon ``123INKTNY``. It`s very easy to use the coupon, just apply the coupon to the shopping cart and update the cart.
according to the hp website, the printer you have should take a HP 74 ink cart, not the HP 98. If your looking for a photo cart then its HP 99 you need

No comments:

Post a Comment