Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get my hp printer to stop printing random stuff?

I doesn't print what I send to it.How can I get my hp printer to stop printing random stuff?
Change the driver your using. Download the latest driver from HP. If that doesn't work try a different cable it may be bad, cheap, or broken. Try a different computer. If that one prints OK there may be something wrong with the software in your PC.How can I get my hp printer to stop printing random stuff?
try unpluging it from computor and the power cord for about 30 mins, then try it. You may not be waiting long enough when you tell it to print
Unplug both power and USB cable.


Then restart the computer.


Replug the cable again.


issue must be resolved!
Best Answer:





buy a new one
Always review the pages to print before asking the printer to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment