Monday, December 21, 2009

In the last two weeks I have installed a new HP printer and a Kodak digital camera software to my computer.?

Now when I go to certain websites or links inside sites my browser shuts off and I am looking right at my desktop. It happens in IE, Mozilla, and Opera.


This is a new problem since these installs,


What would you say the problem is?


Thanks for your help.In the last two weeks I have installed a new HP printer and a Kodak digital camera software to my computer.?
It sounds like you have a virus or worm not attributed to installing the camera or printer software.





I have found a free program that is wonderful for removing them. I use it all the time and it has found things that my expensive security suite doesn't even catch!





Here is the link: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free鈥?/a>





If you are able to, download it and run a deep scan, it should be able to find out what virus, worm or malware is causing the problem and get rid of it.





Good luck!


~MIn the last two weeks I have installed a new HP printer and a Kodak digital camera software to my computer.?
halovivek is on the right track, but let me translate and add to it:





That kind of behavior looks and sounds like a trojan horse or virus type behavior. Definitely get a scan done ASAP. If the scan turns up nothing, go to the Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs, and remove the printer and camera software and see if that puts things back the way they were. I doubt it will, and if it does not, then I'd recommend seeking professional virus removal services.





Good luck!
There is no problem with the printer installed. i hope some spyware or virus should do this things. please check and do

No comments:

Post a Comment