Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I download a hp printer to a dell computer?

Other than the sarcasim of the other responce, if you dont have the c.d. for the drivers of the H.P. Printer, then go to their web site www.hp.com look for the drivers for your model of printer and version. You can download the drivers for the printer on to the dell from the internet and connect the printer. Thats it!





If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me on the e-mail address on my site. Let me know how it goes!


Jon Ellender Sr. Tech.


Texas Tech Services


Now with live chat via Yahoo! Messenger


s/n: sweetjon1984


visit us on the web @


http://texastech.mycv.bzHow do I download a hp printer to a dell computer?
You should have a disc that came with the printerHow do I download a hp printer to a dell computer?
uhh i dont think it is possible to download computer hardware through the internet yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment