Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I delete a ';jobs que'; on a hp printer.?

I have a hp photosmart C4100 all in one printer connected to a Mac But I made a mistake when trying to print and nearly printed 88 photoes that I don't need. The problem is that even though I cancelled the print now instruction, it is waiting in a jobs to do que and I can't find a way to deleat this que so that I can start over.How can I delete a ';jobs que'; on a hp printer.?
go into your start menu and look for the printer, when you find it and click on it it shoud show you what is in the que and give the options for how to deal with the files and just delete themHow can I delete a ';jobs que'; on a hp printer.?
right click and hit delete





click ok
Turn the printer off. Disconnect the power cord and the usb cable. Shut down PC. Wait 10 minutes reconnect everything. Bring it all back up. HP printers message cues can be a pain there is another way but this will be fastest for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment