Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why is my HP printer not printing when I send from my computer?

This has happened three times this week. I have re-installed software 3 times and again today it won't print. Checked all cables, softwares appears to be installed. Sometimes I get error 0x62304390. Any reason? It seems that when I shut down the computer I have to reinstall the software. Please helpWhy is my HP printer not printing when I send from my computer?
Some printers work best with the software they came with, not the windows install.Why is my HP printer not printing when I send from my computer?
Just try anyhow to delete the printing Job, then make sure always you open ur printer, make sure the ';USB'; cable is connected first before you start the printing job.
do to control pannel...then click printers and faxers....then it should show your printer..then right by it .. it my say like 4 items pending or somethind like that ...cancel all of them and try printing a test page

No comments:

Post a Comment