Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ok I need to rip my HP Printer Install CD that has 161 Folders on it, and convert into a .exe?

I need to get this to my friend, since they have my printer about 3 hours up north and can simply email it as a .exe how can I do this?Ok I need to rip my HP Printer Install CD that has 161 Folders on it, and convert into a .exe?
Zip it..


Open the CD in Windows explorer.. Select all files on the CD.. (Edit.. Select all) then right click them.. Select Send to.. Compressed (Zipped) Folder..


Send them the .zip file you created.


They could also just download the drivers from HP's website.Ok I need to rip my HP Printer Install CD that has 161 Folders on it, and convert into a .exe?
Why do they need the file e-mailed to them. Wouldn;t it be easier for them to get the drivers off the HP web site. I work in IT and 4 of our locations are in the southern US and all I do is send them links to the web site for them to download the driver updates to stuff on our main web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment