Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I make my HP printer only print black and white?

I don't know how to make my HP printer only print black and white. I have both color and black and white ink in it, but when I print anything from my computer, it only prints color and I can't figure out how to change it. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?!How do I make my HP printer only print black and white?
it will not print white no matter how hard you tryHow do I make my HP printer only print black and white?
When you try to print something click on the Properties button that comes up on the printer selection window. Then you should be able to make any changes from there. If you're not getting black its probably because your black ink cartridge is empty or dried up and there's no ink coming out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment