Monday, December 21, 2009

I don't have a cd drive so how do I install my hp printer?

I don't have a cd drive for my computer because i have an averatec laptop. My parents got me a printer for Christmas and I was wondering how am i suppose to install because there is a cd that has the stuff on it. Please help me I want to use my printer badly.I don't have a cd drive so how do I install my hp printer?
Download the driver from hp.comI don't have a cd drive so how do I install my hp printer?
Do you have another computer? if you are networked, you can share the CD drive on the other computer and access the CD that way. You can also copy the CD to a memory stick on another computer and then install from that. You can download the drivers from the printer manufacturer but sometimes their websites are not very clear as to which driver you need. If you need a CD drive, why not buy a portable external drive as this will fix the problem for any future needs too.
Go to hp.com, navigate to the ';download drivers section'; select the correct driver and download it directly to your computer.





In other words, Jason B, was exactly correct.
all what u have to do is connect the printer to ur laptop insert the cd and follow the instructions to install the printer driver

No comments:

Post a Comment