Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why is my HP Printer printing my photos with lines?

We have paper we have always used.


Brand new ink.


Black works but colour has lines all over my pics?


Its set on best quality.


My pics are great on the pc.


How do I fix this?Why is my HP Printer printing my photos with lines?
try cleaning the print cartridges.Why is my HP Printer printing my photos with lines?
because the print heads are blocked - little holes through which the ink is squirted, one or more is not working
You cartridges need to be aligned. Seriously.
check your ink cartridges and check nozzles of head printer too
Use the Clean %26amp; align cartridges funtions by right click on the printer's name icon in the Control Panel%26gt;Printer %26amp; Faxes. This may slove your problem. Or the cause of the problem might be the rode on the cartridges are running might have got dryed or might have got scratches on it which doesn't allow the smooth funtioning of cartridges .
haha that guy probably got it but when i put it on fast draft sometimes that happens
Clean and align printer heads using maintenance then print a test page. You may need to do this two or three times to solve the problem. Each time you do it the print page should be better than the one before
Try a test page


Usually printer software/drivers CD came with printers have a cleaning option in them - try that.


Try cleaning the nozzle of the cartridge carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment