Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why wont my computer find my hp printer disc?

I put my hp printer disc in but it wont show up on my hp laptop. Please help just started college!Why wont my computer find my hp printer disc?
Will other disks show up on your laptop? if they will, check the disk for dust/thumbprints/scratches which can prevent the disk from being read. You can clean the disk with a slightly moistened cotton pad or old cotton tee-shirt, always be sure to rub in straight lines from the centre of the disk outwards, never around the disk. Allow the disk to dry completely before putting back into drive and tring again.





If other disks don't work you may need to clean the drive lens, cleaning disks can be picked up for a few pounds.





Alternatively do as jukioo said and download the drivers from the HP site.Why wont my computer find my hp printer disc?
go to the hp site and u can download the disk off their.

No comments:

Post a Comment