Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why doesn't my hp printer print the right colors on my apple computer?

when i try to print anything on my hp c4280 printer from my apple computer it doesnt print out in black or any color. its like opposite colors. even when i set the scheme to black and white it still prints bad. i have both color and black ink in the printer.Why doesn't my hp printer print the right colors on my apple computer?
are the cartridges in the right places? I have the same printer and there are specific places for both black and color.





Also, maybe your cartridges are just defective? I would look into that before blaming your poor printer. But if all else fails, take the printer back (is it the one you get for free with the rebate?), and hopefully they'll replace it.
  • oper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment