Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I hook up my hp printer to my laptop???

I have been trying to do this for a long time and I still dont know how to do it. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I hook up my hp printer to my laptop???
You have to plug the USB Connector to the back of your computer. If your printer came with a CD, I recommend installing the software for the computer to handle your printer.How do I hook up my hp printer to my laptop???
First make sure you don't have the printer plugged into your laptop. Run the install software for the printer on your laptop. When it asks you to plug in the USB cable to your laptop, do so. It will then install it on your laptop and work.
Depends on whether you have a Centronics parallel cable or if your printer is connected via a USB cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment