Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP printer is printining blue dots on the side of the paper, what does this mean?

Im not printing in color, just black ink and the ink levels are fine, does anyone know why this is happening? I couldn't find any related topics in the HP help page.My HP printer is printining blue dots on the side of the paper, what does this mean?
The paper is not aligned in printer properly...My HP printer is printining blue dots on the side of the paper, what does this mean?
There must be something wrong with your printer head. Contact your dealer or the appropiate service.
you should contact your dealer!
Buy another printer other than HP, HP SUX
Swirly is right, it prolly means that your paper isn't aligned properly, I have an HP printer and it's done that a few times but then it stopped. If possible you should buy a new printer I'm not too sure how long HP printers last, but they're OK.
It means your going to die in seven days

No comments:

Post a Comment