Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I connect my HP DeskJet printer to my laptop?

I have a CD that says HP DeskJet 840C and the printer says DeskJet 842C. Will this make a difference? Please explain in very simple terms. Thank you.How do I connect my HP DeskJet printer to my laptop?
The same driver will work for both printers. The following page, from the HP website, tells you this about the differences between the DeskJet 840c and the DeskJet 842c printers.





';The HP Deskjet 840C and the HP Deskjet 842C printers both have the same basic printing features and functions. The HP Deskjet 840C printer, however, is directed at the worldwide channel, and the HP Deskjet 842C printer is directed at the retail channel in the U.S. and Canada only.';





If you wish to obtain the driver specific to the DeskJet 842c, try the second url below.How do I connect my HP DeskJet printer to my laptop?
Yes, It will


If You have the Printer, You Should download the driver from hp.com


you see 840c is made for the 840c


and the 842c nedds a 842c cd


hope that helps
  • oper
  • 1 comment:

    1. Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.
      123 HP Deskjet Setup 1115

      ReplyDelete