Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why can't my new HP Printer scan and giving me a message about Twain?

The M1319F came with the HP software and Readris to which I installed both but unfortunately nothing works apart from the phone.





It seems that there is no ink which I did not find in the box, I can't then make copy and not even scanning which is giving me a message about installing TWAIN that I don't know where to find.Why can't my new HP Printer scan and giving me a message about Twain?
You have done something wrong when you loaded the software because the Twain drivers are on that disc. They have to be because they are part of the scanner program.





Also if there is no ink in the printer it wont work any way.





Are you sure there are no ink cartridges in the packing because it seems very strange to buy a printer that has no ink supplied.





For that alone I would return it as ';Bits missing'; and ask to have it replaced with a new one.Why can't my new HP Printer scan and giving me a message about Twain?
I agree with Sewrobb. Return it as parts missing as it should come with ink or it will not work. I have never known a printer not come with ink. Even if they have only the half full ones they still come with something to get you set up and started.
Go to the manufacturer's website and you should be able to find the TWAIN drivers there :O

No comments:

Post a Comment