Monday, December 21, 2009

Why does the HP Printer Software always ask me to reinstall?

It's getting annoying...I install it then it's fine for a couple week until it asks me to reinstall and I can't find the original CD now. Ugh! But when I went to task manager to end the application it said, 'Congratulations! Enjoy your new HP product.' and finally went away.Why does the HP Printer Software always ask me to reinstall?
THAT IS A STRANGE ONE. I am just wondering if that CD is out of date. My guess is that with all the updates that Windows and MAC frequently send, that may have thrown things out of date. If you ever have to reload the printer driver again, download it from the manufacturer instead of relying on the CD. The printer manufacturers are really good at keeping downloadable drivers up to date. Again, I am only guessing on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment